OmniEngine is seeking a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our People Services team as a People Services Generalist. This individual will provide human resources support, have an exceptional ability to multi-task, take on varying projects, interface with departments across the organization, and provide excellent customer service to our employees. The People Services Generalist aids with and facilitates all human resources processes supporting the OmniEngine business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has exposure to Human Resources and is looking for an opportunity to be involved in all facets of the HR function. The successful candidate will work as a member of the People Services department in a rapidly changing, complex and fast-paced environment to serve the needs of the business and our Team Members. Provide answers or connects employees to the appropriate team member. Assists employees on how to navigate company processes to accomplish tasks by guiding them to the appropriate channels.
- The People Services Generalist will serve as initial point of contact for employee inquiries across the organization pertaining to benefits, policies, and ADP information
- Manage the flow of incoming requests and inquiries by responding to and resolving requests in a timely fashion
- Assist with aspects of the facility to ensure comfort, safety and security
- Work with all levels of staff and managers to advise on day to day workspace issues
- Ensure company policies are administered fairly and consistently throughout the area of responsibility
- Ensure legal compliance with all applicable local state and federal employment laws, including but not limited to FLSA, FMLA, and ADA, and AA to minimize risk/exposure to the company
- Own the maintenance of team member employment files (electronic and hard copies) and record-keeping compliance; new hires, performance evaluations, training and qualifications, and job descriptions
- Assist in the administration of benefit programs; health, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, time off, 401K plans and COBRA
- Work with Payroll to ensure data in ADP is up to date and accurate and ensures flawless payroll processing
- Assists in planning and delivery of events across the company
- Assists in delivering the onboarding process including launching data collection, processing hires and other activities.
- Maintenance of employee files and records in compliance with applicable legal requirements and updating employee status changes in a timely fashion
- Provide assistance to facilitate training or overviews for team members
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- PHR certification preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience providing HR generalist and administrative support
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ADP HRIS and payroll systems required
- Must be able to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion to sensitive information
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude, professional demeanor and able to work as a collaborative team player
- Individual must have the ability to work well under time constraints
- Strong ability to take own initiative and work independently
OmniEngine is an Equal Opportunity Employer