OmniEngine is helping businesses across the United States acquire and retain high-quality customers by the thousands. Our Amazon campaign is the largest and fastest growing B2B campaign at our company! As an Install Coordinator representing Amazon, you will be responsible for coordinating installations and working alongside the Account Managers, Field Agents, Property Managers and Installers to ensure the project is completed swiftly and without issue.
We are looking for the “best of the best” who want to be part of an exciting, high-growth opportunity representing one of the world’s premier companies, Amazon.
- Manage each inquiry (email and/or phone) to full resolution; meeting the expectation of our partners and the clients scheduling needs
- Remedy any potential issues that interfere with project completion
- Proactively create installation plan and schedule to meet timeline
- Communicate with Account Managers, Field Agents, Installers and client through completion of project
- Ensure install schedule timelines are met
- Demonstrate a positive attitude that contributes to a positive team environment; team oriented, but also self-driven with entrepreneurial spirit
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Demonstrates customer service skills with the ability to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor while managing multiple deadline-oriented projects
- Experience working with Excel and Salesforce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and coachable attitude
- Someone who thrives in an environment where hard work, focus and energy are rewarded
- 1+ years’ experience in a scheduling related role preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Pay + Commission (uncapped) based on performance
- Generous Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and so much more!
OmniEngine is an Equal Opportunity Employer